skip to Main Content
Old Man's Park

Old Man’s Park

Old Man’s Park is the site of the Iron Church or “Tin Tabernacle”. Built in 1863, it had a tin roof and wooden structure. It was demolished in about 1926, having been replaced by the Church of St Michael and St George.

Question
  • Nothing can be built on this piece of ground. Is that important? Why?
Back To Top